As part of our ongoing efforts to improve customer service and to increase efficiency in our operations, NPU is pleased to announce a new program to improve our online bill pay services. Starting in June, we began working with Invoice Cloud to provide you with greater ease and flexibility in viewing and paying your utility bill each month.
The new payment system will provide you with several advantages including:
- Easier to use and navigate
- Payments will be reflected in real time
- A single vendor will now process payments
- A one-time payment option without registration
Our new payment system will require that you re-register with Invoice Cloud, a simple process that should take less than three minutes.
- From www.norwichpublicutilities.com, click on Pay Bill Online and you will be redirected to the Invoice Cloud Portal.
- Click on Register Now and when prompted, find your account using your account number and last name.
- Select the account and on the next screen, click on Register Selected Invoices.
- Establish profile using your email (username) and creating a password. Click on Complete Registration.
- Your registration is complete and you can now log in to your profile.
NPU’s new payment portal will provide you with quick access to your account to review bills, check your balances, make payments and enroll in paperless billing. Other features include an ‘at a glance’ dashboard, email reminders, the ability to link multiple accounts, and more automatic payment options such as choosing a specific day for payments to process.
In time, NPU is considering plans that would allow customers to make phone payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through an automated payment line; we are also considering an option to allow customers to pay via a text message from a mobile phone.
We look forward to working with you as this important project moves forward. Feel free to contact us at 860-887-2555 if you have any questions regarding re-registering for online payment.